Recently, Magento version 2.3 was launched and ended a long wait of Magento users. This new Magento version promises to bridge the gap with enhanced performance abilities. Let's see if it can live up to the expectations of the users. Though, Magento 2.3 has an edge over its previous releases when it comes to performance, innovation, and security.
Magento Development Services is so popular among the eCommerce developers community. With every update, they wish for faster, safer and better features loaded version. Look at what Magento 2.3 has to offer for you:
- In Magento 2.3, the developers got some new features to enhance the performance and putting less burden on the server. Thus, it ensures faster delivery of resources.
- Magento 2.3 supports the latest version of PHP 7.2, which will make the website more secure and deliver better performance.
- Sodium library will handle new encryption and decryption which will remove the Mcrypt (PHP encryption module) and migrate to Libsodium for password hashing.
- The feature of Declarative Database SchemaOne saves time, energy, and resources for developers. Developers don't need to make changes in the tables by creating a series of database scripts. Through XML, they can now update, create, and delete tables.
- Magento 2.3 with Asynchronous APIs, the processing period has become better and faster. Now, there is a separate status reporting API, which helps to check the status of each request by ID.
- Magento 2.3 has Message Queue, which is used for asynchronous communication between systems.
- With two-factor authentication feature, your Magento store is protected against any malicious things. No one can log in until it is verified by SMS, Phone call, Access Token, or One Touch.
- The boats are popular to make sure users are humans. Google filters and restricts spambots to stop non-human traffic coming to your website pages like admin login, contact forms, register etc.
- Magento 2.3 comes with a powerful cache management ACL so that you can view, and delete your store caches. It helps your Magento store from accidental changes that affect the site performance.
- Multi-Source Inventory (MSI) empowers the Magento website and mobile app store owners to manage the physical inventory via multiple sources from the admin panel. The merchant can also keep track, ship, and check the quantity using this.
- Magento 2.3 is powered with PWA studio. With this, you can develop apps based on Magento platform. These apps will run in offline mode and increase the conversion rates.
- Owners love to customize their platform thus they opt for Magento Customization Service. The page builder is a visual content editing tool to customize the look and feel of the store. It is easy to use and don't demand technical expertise. You can also integrate the content from YouTube, Google Maps, Vimeo Videos and much more.
- This latest Magento update has Elastic Search support to power up your Magento’s site search capabilities.
Magento is a top-choice for eCommerce startups and it pledges to offer more with every update. You should be thinking about migrating your Magento store to a newer version. Check whether you are using the Magento extension is compatible with Magento 2.3. For the best results, hire experienced Magento Developer in India who can migrate your store and develop it using the above-mentioned capabilities of the Magento platform.